A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Sorensen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sorensen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne Sorensen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Sorensen has 12 office locations.
Dr. Maryanne Sorensen practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Paoli Anesthesiologists and Paoli Pediatricians.