Dr. Marybeth Allian-Sauer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2014
Deputy, Chief of Safety Buckley AFB, CO
Dr. Allian-Sauer is a caring, courteous physician who will go the extra mile to ensure your concerns are addressed. She take the necessary time to advise you on the medical treatment, medication and provides you the instruction needed to live a normal life. As a 15 plus year diabetic she has encouraged me to stay on track and helped me to lower my A1C to the levels I haven't seen in years. I am grateful to have her as my doctor to help me fight this terrible disease.

June 13th, 2012
Informative
Dr. Allian-Sauer was very informative about my diabetes and high cholesterol. She took the time to explain new medications and lifestyle changes that I could adopt. My cholesterol is lowest now that it has ever been.

November 15th, 2010
Best physician experience I have ever had
Dr. Allian-Sauer is a life saver. She did what so few doctors do today...listened. I am so grateful for her time and efforts to help me. She was able to get my health back on track and I will be forever grateful to her for her expertise.

July 16th, 2009
I waited a good 15 minutes before I was even taken back to the exam room and was irritated with that. When I finally did meet Dr Allian-Sauer, I found her to be very informative about my disease- she explained a lot of things about my diabetes that previous doctors hadn't. I found her to be very patient, approachable and most importantly, she was very kind and caring. She also was quick to followup on some labs that I had drawn and called me personally. Overall, I would recommend this doctor hoghly but be prepared to wait since it is a university hospital.