A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Browne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Browne, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Browne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Browne MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth Browne practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Browne has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marybeth Browne practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Pediatric Surgeons.