Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon

Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Browne is not very professional and it was my experience that she doesn't like to think outside the box on difficult cases. I found her attitude toward a child's parent to be very pompous & arrogant, "all-knowing" attitude without regard to the parent's knowledge of the child, and would rather "write-off" a difficult case then spend time thinking through its complexities. I would never bring my child to her again. Think twice parents!

Best Surgeon In Chicago !! show details Best Surgeon In Chicago !!
by Lisa Macaione on Aug 31st, 2012

My daughter needed a hernia repair. She wanted a female surgeon. This was her first surgery. Dr Browne is above and beyond the best! She has a terrific bedside manner. Her incisions are clean and appropriately sized. My daughter felt very comfortable in her care. It took me a few months of research to find the right surgeon for my family. Dr Browne was worth the wait! :)

great experience show details great experience
by nancy harper on Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Browne and her staff and just teriffic. although my son had minimal surgery, Dr. Browne was very patient, answered all of our questions, sensitive, and very easy to talk with. She is clearly very knowledgeable, professional, yet very approachable. I would recommend Dr. Browne and her staff along with the staff at Childrens Memorial without hesitation. They all made an anxious time for me very calming and reassuring.