Dr. Mary Brune MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 21st, 2013
Great doctor
I have been to a lot of doctors in my life time but Dr. Brune is the first DR to listen to my concerns. She evaluated my condition and made the referral. In addition, she empowered me to take responsibility for my own health. I would highly recommend her for your primary caregiver.

November 9th, 2012
This physician does not understand that individuals who have an appointment with her are first,customers and secondly, patients. Over the course of several appointments, she became more arrogant and dismissive in her comments. During my final appointment, she acted in a very disrespectful manner. I definitely would not recommend her.

March 31st, 2009
Best at Group Health!
Dr. Brune is a great no-nonsense physician who takes the time to actually listen to a patient. She is thorough and knowledgable while being personable.She shared some truths we me I did not really care to hear, but needed to hear. She didn't gloss over the fact I am considered obese, but addressed the subject and gave me encouragement and some tips. As a result of her being forthright, I have made some lifestyle changes that will make me more healthy. She doesn't treat the symptoms, she treats the person.I highly reccommend Dr. Brune.