Dr. Marybeth Butcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marybeth Butcher?

August 31st, 2017

Wonderful physician with a beautiful heart

She called me on a Saturday to make sure I knew what was going on. I've never had a family physician call on the weekend. This just showed us just how much she cares.

April 12th, 2016

One of the good ones.

Great doctor.

January 19th, 2016

Having been a patient of Dr. Butcher's for more than 10 years, my time spent in her office today was the last. Having to wait two+ hours in an exam room without being seen is beyond ridiculous. While I love that she always spent time focused on me when she does finally come into the exam room, it just doesn't make sense to make people wait (every single visit) for more than two hours. The older I get, the more precious every moment becomes in my life. After my watch reminded me twice that I needed to move about, it reinforced to me that life really is too short to intentionally be kept waiting!

December 12th, 2015

Not worth it.

I waited over two hours for my appointment and then instead of spending time with me as a new patient, she spent it with someone else that acted like they were in a hurry. Maybe she should learn time management. Also, she ordered tests for me over two months ago and I'm STILL waiting to see why I was ordered these tests and why I should pay for them. Waste of time and money. NEXT!

October 16th, 2015

I am 58 years old and have never met a more professional yet kind physician in my life. period.

October 8th, 2015

Waiting.... Waiting....

I have waited over 2 hours at least 3 times at this office. Staff is friendly, dr butcher is friendly as well, but I don't know how you can make people wait that long and stay in business. Would not recommend her to anyone.

May 4th, 2015

Dr Butcher always spends time needed with patients.

March 16th, 2015

Dr. Butcher is thorough and she spends a lot of time with each patient--very intelligent and knowledgeable. The downside is that she is chronically behind schedule and you may wait over an hour and a half to see her (after your scheduled appointment time). I have to say, though, she's worth the wait.

August 25th, 2014

Makes you wait 2 hours at LEAST to see her. Schedules people at 8am and doesn't even show up at her office till 9am. Fabulous bedside manner. No attention to detail when it comes to anything she says she will do after you leave. Her only concern must be making money. No regard for your time. Overall, her thoughts for you are nil.

March 15th, 2014

Old fashion Doctor.

I have only had two visits so far with Dr. Butcher. I find her amazing. Most Drs these days are big business, you are in and out without discussing any of the issues you wanted too. While the wait to see her is frustrating, I was warned when I made my first appointment, that this is the norm. I think her office staff is unbelievable nice and were very helpful, when my insurance decided not to pay for a wellness physical. You cant have it both ways. Everyone loves the time Dr Butcher spends with them, but no one wants to wait while she spends time with others. I am an RN, from a Medical Family with five MDs. This is the first Dr I have ever gone to in my 62 yrs that shares her knowledge of conditions. She actually listens to what you are saying and answers your questions. My Dad was a General Practitioner back in the day and never made appointments, you came and waited and it was first come, first serve. Sometimes you waited a long time. But like with Dr Butcher, when you left, you werent wondering what just happened here. My husband was an obstetrician. He encouraged you to call ahead to make sure he was on time. They dont get any satisfaction out of grumbling patients sitting in the waiting room. My last Dr had a very high intolerance for over weight patients and patients that smoke, both of which I am. Dr Butcher stated your not dumb, you know its not good for you and is now helping me to over come both. Most Drs now dont even see you, you are seen by their PA's. I have had a heart condition for years, that every Dr I have seen has ignored. Dr Butcher has probably saved my life by not ignoring the symptoms and scheduling follow up care. Well worth the 2 hour wait to me. There are lots of Drs out there you can see if youre in a hurry. Only you can decide if you are worth the wait.

February 22nd, 2014

Extremely unprofessional

I have only had one encounter over the phone with Dr Butcher but from the moment I stated the nature of my call I was verbally attacked with insults and a terrible disposition regarding the business at hand. I believe she took out her frustrations on me possibly from a bad day.

December 12th, 2013

Most unprofessional experience

I have been a patient of Dr Butcher since I moved to the Columbus area 6 years ago, and have always experienced a wait time for an appt with her; but never have I had such a poor experience anywhere as I did at her office this last visit. I had a noon appointment for an issue with my back that was causing me a fair amouint of pain and discomfort. I left work at 11:30 to be on time for my appointment. After paying $50 up front and waiting about 20 minutes, I was taken back to a patient room. Once in the patient room, I waited an hour and half, with no visit from Dr Butcher or her staff. I walked out to the front desk and asked how much onger the Dr would be, as I needed to return to work. The woman at the desk could not have cared less, and told me she didn't know how much longer it would be and that my wait time wasn'y untypical there. I went back into my room and waited another 30 minutes, with no one coming in. After being there a total of 2 hours and not seeing the Dr, I got fed up and left. I needed to return to work. She and and her staff showed no regard for my time, with no appologies for my wait time or experience. I have never had such a poor level of customer service or felt less valued by someone who should have been there to help. I will not be returning there, and I would never reccomend her to anyone. After reading the many reviews on this page, it appears that Dr Butcher is creating a reputaion as an uncaring Dr with no real regard or respect for her patients. Shame on her.