Dr. Marybeth Carlberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marybeth Carlberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2015

All she knows is how to refer you to someone else. Doesn't listen to you. Lost my medical records. Diagnosed me with something without testing that a specialist already said I didn't have. Not competent. Doesn't take ownership for treatment she provided that caused harm. I know my diagnosis very well. .. and the treatment needed. She refused to listen

April 14th, 2015

Worst Dr ever. Doesn't listen to you. Diagnosis you with something she didn't even test for. That a specialist already said you don't have.

August 12th, 2014

No one is better

She is hands down the best family care physician I've seen in my 37 years on this earth. She is smart, and to the point. When I read the poor review of her above I started laughing out loud... Because if you were to ask 99% of Dr. Carlburg's patients they would tell you how skilled and professional she is. After every appointment she prints articles So you can learn more about your illness. Her diagnostic ability is unparalleled. Amazing doctor - not for those who need someone to have a 40 minutes social conversation. Is for those who see a doctor to get genuine care and prompt a diagnosis.

July 6th, 2013

avoid

I thought she was absolutely horrible. She didn't listen to me or care about me- she shamed me for being sick without even trying to find the root cause. It took me years to go back to a doctor after this and I got lucky enough to find the polar opposite- someone who cared, listened & was trustworthy! If I had listened to her, I would be sick, on medication and hopeless. Avoid at all costs.

March 14th, 2012

Dr. Carlberg is excellent! Her knowledge and experience is of great benefit to all of her patients. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any appointment I have been to. Her staff is courteous, professional and cheerful. She is an excellent doctor and treats all her patients as she would her family.

August 28th, 2017