A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Cermak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Cermak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cermak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cermak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Cermak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cermak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cermak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Beth Cermak MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth B. Cermak practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Cermak has 1 office location.
Dr. Marybeth Cermak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.