A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Cermak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Cermak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cermak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cermak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Cermak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cermak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cermak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Beth Cermak MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth B. Cermak practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Cermak has 1 office location.
Dr. Marybeth Cermak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Erie, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons and Erie Surgeons.