Dr. Marybeth Cermak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marybeth Cermak?

Wonderful Dr

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I have had surgery's on both hands for carpal tunnel. Dr. Cermack was wonderful can't see any scars at all. I trust her 100%, after all, she is the Dr. I went to her yesterday for a locking middle finger and am now going to take medication. I hope this helps, But if not I am sure there will be another plan of action. Thank you Dr. Cermack for being so wonderful .

Posted on August 31st, 2016

She is awesome and her staff is awesome and always make you feel welcome and they take care of you.

Cater

Posted on May 17th, 2015

Dr. Carmak has done several surgeries on both of my hands and wrists and I would not go to anyone else. Waiting time is to be expected at any doctors office, and I have never expected anything else. As with my surgeries, there could be complications, Dr Cermack has helped me with everything I have experienced, and kept me in the catering business 20 years. Can't ask for more than that!

not recomnended

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Never seen on time, always 1 to 1 1/2 hours after my appointment time. Staff rushed and impatient with questions. Dr and staff ambivilent to patient time.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I had two surgeries as the result of an auto accident. Dr. Cermak successfully repaired my thumb injury first, however,she was unable to restore the gripping power to my ring and middle fingers despite a second surgery. One year and five months later I still have a weak grip and tingling throughout the day in my hand. I was discharged from her care about two months ago, and advised to take vitamin B6 to try to promote healing. My fingers are no better, and I was not referred for follow-up care, physical therapy, or pain management. Dr. has a very pleasant manner and seemed sincerely interested in helping, however when my injury didn't respond to surgery, I felt abandoned by Dr. Cermak.

Posted on August 30th, 2017