A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Lore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Lore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Lore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lore graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marybeth Lore practice?
Dr. Marybeth Lore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.