A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Lore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Lore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Lore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lore graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Lore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth Lore practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Lore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marybeth Lore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.