A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuskavage graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yuskavage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Beth S Yuskavage MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth B. Yuskavage practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.