A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marye Gleva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marye Gleva, Cardiologist, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleva
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marye Gleva, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gleva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marye Jo Gleva MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marye J. Gleva practice?
- Dr. Marye Gleva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marye Gleva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.