A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marye Gleva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marye Gleva, Cardiologist, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleva
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gleva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marye Gleva, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gleva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marye Jo Gleva MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marye J. Gleva practice?
- Dr. Marye Gleva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marye Gleva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.