Dr. Maryellen Flaherty-Hewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryellen Flaherty-Hewitt?

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Falgherty hewitt is one of the best pediatricians. She is caring and respects her patients. She remembers her patients by name!Once I saw her outside the office and she came right up to me and asked me how tony was doing! It shocked me she remembered my sons name and she remembered me! Most Drs are so overwhelmed they can't remember their own names! It speaks volumes about her as a person and how she cares about our children. Ohh and you never feel rushed!!

March 10th, 2012

Incredible Pediatrician and Human Being

Dr. Flaherty-Hewitt is not only a fantastic pediatrician but a caring human being. She is so wonderful with my children and patient with their worried mother. The staff is so kind my daughters cry if particular staff members are not there because they were so looking forward to seeing them. The practice has a relatively small and personal feeling and my children are not bombarded by new people all the time, and I ALWAYS get a pediatrician for all visits, not just well visits. There is no one I would recommend more.

January 11th, 2016