A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellen Maccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryellen Maccio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maccio
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellen Maccio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccio graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maccio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellen Maccio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryellen Maccio practice?
- Dr. Maryellen Maccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryellen Maccio practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.