A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellen Maccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryellen Maccio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maccio
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellen Maccio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccio graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maccio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellen Maccio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryellen Maccio practice?
- Dr. Maryellen Maccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryellen Maccio practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.