A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellen Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellen Monahan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Monahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellen O'Hearn Monahan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maryellen O. Monahan practice?
- Dr. Maryellen Monahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryellen Monahan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Radiologists.