A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilfeather graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gilfeather has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather practice?
- Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maryellyn Gilfeather practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Park City, UT.
See Bountiful Radiologists.