Dr. Maryfrances Musso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryfrances Musso?

August 11th, 2016

great for texas childrens

Very Caring and takes the time.

July 30th, 2015

Great surgeon

Dr. Musso and her staff are wonderful. My 8 year old son had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy with Dr. Musso. Dr. Musso's Nurse practitioner Linda Brock, saw my son for his preop visit and scheduled his surgery. I met Dr. Musso the day of my sons surgery. I found her to be very kind and compassionate. She explained the surgery to my son in a language that he could understand. She was informative and took her time answering all my questions both before and after surgery. Thank you to Dr. Musso and her staff for taking such good care of my son.

February 6th, 2015

Horrible

This doctor was condescending and rude towards me and aggressive towards my son; in her rush to check his ears, she made his left ear bleed (which my ped confirmed as there seems to have been a small tear). I would not recommend this professional at all as her bedside manners are horrid in the clinic setting.

September 16th, 2013

Very nice and compassionate - highly recommended.

October 25th, 2012

mrs. Orellana

She is GREAT. Very caring compassionate. My son just He had a surgery. Dr. Missouri and Her stuff treat my son with respect and caring Dr. Missouri is very very professional. After my son surgery She callme to check my son how He's doing and, She answerme any time I call for any concern.She explain me everything. SHE'S IS AWESOME. I'm so HAPPY to have Her as my son Dr. GOD BLESSYOU DR.MUSSO. AND ALL YOUR STUFF

May 21st, 2012

Dr Musso is great

My daughter is 3 1/2yrs old and had a surgery for Adenoids,Tonsils as she had a large Adenoids and snoring like an adult.Her surgery went on well and now my daughter is perfect and healthy.Dr Musso is a excellent physician very kind,explained us about the surgery and made us very comfortable.When i was looking for a review about the doctor i didn't find one.This made me to write one about her and I would strongly recommed her to all parents whose kids need to have this surgery done.

July 28th, 2011

Very bad experience with this woman.. very aggressive and doesnt listen to patient

December 15th, 2016