Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatric Specialist

Horrible show details Horrible
Feb 6th, 2015

This doctor was condescending and rude towards me and aggressive towards my son; in her rush to check his ears, she made his left ear bleed (which my ped confirmed as there seems to have been a small tear). I would not recommend this professional at all as her bedside manners are horrid in the clinic setting.

by Betty D. on Sep 16th, 2013

Very nice and compassionate - highly recommended.

mrs. Orellana show details mrs. Orellana
Oct 25th, 2012

She is GREAT. Very caring compassionate. My son just He had a surgery. Dr. Missouri and Her stuff treat my son with respect and caring Dr. Missouri is very very professional. After my son surgery She callme to check my son how He's doing and, She answerme any time I call for any concern.She explain me everything. SHE'S IS AWESOME. I'm so HAPPY to have Her as my son Dr. GOD BLESSYOU DR.MUSSO. AND ALL YOUR STUFF

Dr Musso is great show details Dr Musso is great
May 21st, 2012

My daughter is 3 1/2yrs old and had a surgery for Adenoids,Tonsils as she had a large Adenoids and snoring like an adult.Her surgery went on well and now my daughter is perfect and healthy.Dr Musso is a excellent physician very kind,explained us about the surgery and made us very comfortable.When i was looking for a review about the doctor i didn't find one.This made me to write one about her and I would strongly recommed her to all parents whose kids need to have this surgery done.

Jul 27th, 2011

Very bad experience with this woman.. very aggressive and doesnt listen to patient