Dr. Maryirene Flynn MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016
Dr. Flynn is just the best. I had injections in the knee, minimal discomfort. The last doctor had me in tears with injections. She is awesome!

May 11th, 2016
Im assuming the person writing these bad reviews is the same person. I took my young child to Dr Flynn today for a possible fracture. She was compassionate, thorough and informative. We will be seeing her again.

February 20th, 2016
i would have given zero stars if i could
Dr. Flynn is very unprofessional. She is rude and shows no emotion/compassion towards her patients. She made me feel like I was wrong for having an injury. I will never go to her again.

January 26th, 2016
Unprofessional
First of all one of the nastiest doctors I have ever encountered, she is negative and extremely difficult to deal with. She makes up limations that person does not have and states you can't preform certain activities which is ridiculous I not only had to see her once but twice and both times was nothing but ridiculous. A Doctor is suppose to be genuine and kind towards their patients not nasty when u question her that's when u really see the nasty side come out a patient has every right to question what is being told about their health and she should know that.

May 22nd, 2015
SCARY BAD DOCTOR
STAY AWAY FROM HER AT ALL COSTS!!!! Just a terrible doctor and a sad excuse for a human being. Zero compassion shown for her patients. Any good reviews here must be written by a family member. Not even deserving of the one star I am forced to give her.

January 13th, 2015
Stay away
Absolutely the worst bedside manner, completely misdiagnosed my injury. Nasty, holier than thou personality. I'd rather go to a vet than to Dr. Flynn

October 22nd, 2014
Very thorough and not quick to push surgery
I saw Dr. Flynn for knee pain and after a thorough work - up was diagnosed with a miniscus tear. Her patience to listen to how I incurred the injury to how much motility and pain issues I was ha ing was quite something. She recommended a more conservative approach and I have done very well. I am so happy I didn't have to have surgery. It is not the anser for everything

September 8th, 2014
Polite and kind
When I first made an appointment to see Doctor Flynn I was a little nervous about going to see her because what people had said about her. the some of the statements made were just bad. I went to see her inspite of everything others had said about her. on my appointmet date I found Dr Flynn to be the most kind and very polite orthopaedic.she was concern about my right shoulder, which is dislocated and she told me that from the xrays show that the shoulder was dislocated and she would need a mri to see just how much the rotate cuff was damaged.(I said to her GHI is not going to approved an MRI for my right shoulder that another orthopaedic had tried) well let me tell you Dr. flynn had my mri approved less than one week.

March 19th, 2014
Have been going to Dr Flynn for many years, she has always been very professional, caring and listened to me during visits. She does not baby her patients and when appropriate she pushes exercise and rehab. I recently had knee replacement Dr Flynn was informative on what I could expect with a procedure that invasive. She went through post op, hospital and rehab so I was aware of what to expect. She had me due rehab prior to surgery to be sure I went in prepared for the long road post operative. I found her to be professional, honest and made herself available to answer all my questions. I even recall her visiting me in post-op telling me how the surgery went and seeing me at least once while in rehab to be sure I was doing well. That is a doctor who cares about her patients

March 10th, 2014
I went to Dr. Flynn (I hesitate to even call her doctor!) for an injury to my leg and she was incredibly dismissive and non-concerned, That was in December. I went two more times because my leg just seemed to be getting worse. Finally after her treating me as if I were making up my symptoms. (She said, "you can't possibly have pain in all the places you say.") I went to another doctor who did an ultrasound and then an MRI and found meniscal tears. Dr. Flynn never even suggested an MRI. I strongly suggest you avoid this doctor like the plague.

January 29th, 2014
Went to see her but wished I had read most of these reviews before hand. Completely rude and dismissive to my condition. The worst bed side manor of any doctor I have ever dealt with. She actually rolled her eyes at one point when I explained what caused me pain. I am utterly shocked that she is an actual doctor. Maybe it's time for her to retire and move onto something else since it seems she really doesn't care about helping her patients. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SO CALLED "MEDICAL PROFFESSIONAL".

January 9th, 2014
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Flynn has a great amount of experience. I had major back pain and it was travelling down my leg. This was while I was pregnant. Dr. Flynn gave me some exercises to do. This made me feel much better. Her office was also very accommodating in making an appointment. I would highly reccomend Dr. Flynn to my family and friends.