Learn more about Dr. Maryjean Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryjean Schenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenk
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryjean Schenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schenk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryjean Jean Schenk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryjean J. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Maryjean Schenk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryjean Schenk practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.