A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryjean Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryjean Schenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schenk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryjean Jean Schenk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryjean J. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Maryjean Schenk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryjean Schenk practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.