Learn more about Dr. Maryjean Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryjean Schenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schenk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryjean J. Schenk practice?
Dr. Maryjean Schenk practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit General Practitioners, and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.