A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marykay Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marykay Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marykay Lehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lehman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marykay Lehman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marykay Lehman practice?
- Dr. Marykay Lehman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marykay Lehman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.