Dr. Marykutty Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2013
Love her
Her staff is very friendly! It is easy to communicate with her office by phone or email. When I was without insurance for a short time, she even accepts non-insured people. I have been seeing her for 5 years now, and I really enjoy her!

June 4th, 2013
I'm always about to schedule a same day appointment. Staff is warm and friendly. Dr. Thomas appears to be very knowledgable.

March 25th, 2012
Wonderful experience
I had to start seeing Dr. Thomas becausemy PCP was not covered by my insurance.I was quite upset and really nervous to change PCP's after 16 years going to the same doctor. What a pleasant surprise!She is extremely thorough, professional and has a very automated office. You can contact her nurse through e-mail, etc. and lab results emailed. As I said, GREAT DOCTOR!!!

February 4th, 2010
GREAT Doctor!
Dr. Thomas is a wonderful Doctor! I'm not sick that much, but when I need to see her, she provides quality attention, and doesn't seem in a hurry to get me out and bring in the next patient. She takes time to listen and seems to really care. She truly understands bedside manner. And she truly knows her medicine. I went on a trip overseas, and came back with some kind of virus. I waited a month, thinking it would go away, but it only got worse. She knew immediately what it was and gave me medicine that knocked it out in a few days. I truly recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone who doesn't want to be a number but a valued patient.Thank you Dr. Thomas for all the hard work and long hours you put in. You are a blessing to so many. Thank You!

January 27th, 2010
I started seeing Dr. Thomas because my PCP (one of her associates) was impossible to get an appt with (as long as 4 mos wait). I am very happy making the switch especially now that she has her own office. I have always gotten an appt no problem even the same day when deathly ill. Very accomodating. Wait times short, office is immaculate, staff friendly and professional. Love my new PCP.