Dr. Marylee Amerian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2016
Wildly Overpriced
I had multiple skin tags, maybe up to 30, which Dr. Amerian treated. It was a short and uncomplicated visit. My shock came when it came time to pay the bill of $2200. I was not prepared in any way for this. Out of courtesy she should have at least told me in advance how much this procedure might cost. I asked other dermatologists about the price and they said it shouldn't have cost more than around $300. I stopped seeing her as if that incredibly and unfairly way-overpriced visit.

January 3rd, 2014
Excellent!
I have been a patient for a number of years. I have seen Dr. Amerian and Jonee the facialist. Dr. Amerian helped me with a skin issue that I had. I had been to another dermatologist who did not solve my problem. I was referred by a friend and now I am a patient for life. Jonee makes my skin look wonderful and clean! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They make you feel like family!

October 8th, 2013
Excellent doctor, love her!
I have been going to Dr. Amerian for about five years for adult acne and also some cosmetic. I love her!! She is so passionate about her work and so caring. She makes her recommendations provides you with a skin care program. When I follow her instructions my I skin looks amazing. When I go to see for Botox and fillers she gives me a fresh look I don't look fake. She does all of her own procedures as well as her brother Dr. George Anterasian, which to me is very important.

October 4th, 2013
Dr Amerian is the best!
I've been a patient for two years. She is a great doctor with a good bedside manner. Her staff is super professional too. I had an issue with my skin that wasn't going away and she fixed it immediately. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

September 30th, 2013
I went to my internist who said I had abnormal moles on my back and that I needed to see a dermatologist. I saw Dr. Amerian for this problem. Making an appointment was easy. The staff were friendly and courteous. Dr. Amerian skillfully examined my back, identified several abnormal moles, and biopsied them. My visit was efficiently handled and very professional.

September 1st, 2013

August 15th, 2013
I had adult acne and was referred to Dr Amerian through a friend who also saw Dr Amerian for her acne. My friend's acne cleared up beautifully so I was hoping for similar results. I have a pretty busy schedule but the doctor and staff were very accommodating when it came to working with my schedule. I didn't have any problems scheduling an appointment, as I was able to get an appointment that I wanted, which was for the very next day. When meeting with Dr Amerian, she was very warm and personable, which made me feel comfortable talking with her. I was honest with her and mentioned my dislike for oral prescriptions and my desire to use as little products/prescriptions as possible as I'm not the best at using them on a regular basis. Taking that into consideration, Dr Amerian created a personalized skincare program for me, which cleared me right up. I've remained clear ever since and even get compliments on how clear my skin is nowadays (no lie, surprises me). I found out that Dr Amerian's brother is a surgeon who works with her in the same office. I had some moles on my arms that I wanted removed, and after discussing it with Dr Amerian, I decided to have him remove them for me. They turned out fine, and since I felt so comfortable with his work, I then had him remove a growth on my cheek. I was concerned about scarring since it would be on my face, but there is no scar whatsoever and I can't even see where it was now. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Overall, very pleased with the quality of work of both doctors. It's a busy office, but they were very efficient and accommodating to my personal needs.

June 20th, 2013
Dr. Amerian is the best dermatologist for all your skin are needs. I've seen a number of doctors in LA and San Diego and her expertise and attention is top notch. The friendly staff and welcoming environment will provide you with everything you need for your skin care needs, cosmetically and psychologically. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

June 20th, 2013
An Excellent Doctor
Dr. Amerian is extremely good at what she does. I was completely satisfied with the professional manner in which the office visits were conducted and was impressed with the accuracy of her diagnosis. I left the office, feeling my skin care was in good hands. I highly recommend Dr. Amerian, without any reservations whatsoever, to anyone who needs skin care.

September 25th, 2015