A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marylin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marylin White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marylin White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marylin H White MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marylin H. White practice?
- Dr. Marylin White has 1 office location.
Dr. Marylin White practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.