A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Checchia-Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Checchia-Romano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano practice?
- Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Marylou Checchia-Romano practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.