Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Rosemary Karpinski on Mar 30th, 2016

I switched to Dr. Romano at the urging of my 2 sisters. I am so glad I did. I got personal attention and actual conversation about my health and any current problems. She is the best.

Dec 22nd, 2015

She is the best doctor and spends time listening and talking to me!

by Rosemary Karpinski. on Oct 20th, 2015

This is a new Physician for me this year. All 3 of my visits were what I always wanted in a primary Physician.

The BEST Doctor show details The BEST Doctor
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Marylou Romano is the Best Doctor I have had in my life time. She is very personal and takes her time to listen. I hope she never leaves the Collegeville area. She is the BEST and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Dr. Checchia-Romano...you are the BEST!!!!

Professional Service show details Professional Service
Nov 14th, 2011

I am always pleased with my office visits. The staff & Dr. Checchio-Romano are wonderful!

Staff can make or break you show details Staff can make or break you
Sep 24th, 2011

Trying to get an appointment is half the battle. Her nurse does not pass on information correctly if at all. I am thinking of looking for a new doctor. It takes too long to see her when I'm really sick. Last time I got sick on a Friday, the earliest I could get in was the following Tuesday. Wish someone would look into their practice.

Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Marylou Romano is the BEST doctor I've had in 51 years. Very compassionate and takes her time to listen. I would recommend her to anyone.

A Great Old School Doctor show details A Great Old School Doctor
Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Checcia Romano is an old school doctor with beside manners. She really is personal and very intellegent. I would stongly suggest her as your Family Doctor.