Dr. Mary Langlois MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2013
They don't get any better!!
By far the BEST doctor I ever had. She will answer any questions you have with utmost respect and feeling. She's so easy to get things out in the open with. Since I moved from beautiful Colorado, I have never found a more caring doctor. Dr. Langlouis, I sure hope life is treating you so good. Thank you for all the great advice you gave me. Miss you tons!!!7

August 6th, 2012
A Shining Star in the Professional world!!
Dr. Langlois was the very best doctor I've ever had. True understanding of a patients needs and so easy to talk to about anything. You rock doctor!!

January 7th, 2009
Dr Langlois is amazing
My name is Barbara Swenson. Dr. Langlois was my doctor for about 7 years until I moved to Washington state. I suffered a serious fall and subsequent brain injury. During my recovery, Dr. Langlois checked on me, monitored my progress even though I was being seen by specialists. She did this because I was her patient. I've never had a doc who cared so much for me as a whole person, not just as a patient with an illness. She cares about all of me, not just about the illness. She is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. I wish she lived here so I could continue as her patient.

January 5th, 2009
This doc listens!
All in my family think very highly of Dr. Langlois. She takes the time to listen and gather info before diagnosing and treating. When needed she referred us to a specialist without any hesitation and in all cases her diagnosis and treatment were spot on. We fully trust this doctor.

January 4th, 2009
Great doctor!
Dr. Langlois was so wonderful! She listened to my concerns and appropriately treated me illness. She was extremely professional and caring and I would recommend her to anyone.

December 30th, 2008
Great bedside manner. Easy to talk to and supportive. Helped me through a hard time.

April 23rd, 2008
Horrible!
Dr. Langlois disregarded my medical concerns and told me that the problem was that I needed Jesus in my life. She continuously forced religion on me and tried to get me to join her on Sundays at her church. I felt as though I was being judged and mocked throughout the appointment. I will not be seeing her again!