Overall Review

no change

September 27th, 2016
She is very thorough and personable. I would recommend her.

January 13th, 2015
Dr Fuentes
Excellent doctor and health professional.

December 18th, 2013
Awesome Female Doctor
Dr. Fuentes is an awesome female Doctor, she is a very concern doctor who takes her patients very serious. If she is concern about something she will look deeper into it but if it is nothing wrong she will let you know straight up and for you to move forward. She doesn't baby anyone who doesn't need it,She does this to help her patients find more confident and self esteem to feel better about themselves. She is full of love, support, guidance and respect for her patients. Go Maryluz Fuentez.

July 11th, 2013
Dr. Fuentes is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is so personable and thorough. She hugs me every time I see her and goes beyond the call of duty for her patients. I HIGHLY recommend her and cannot wait until my kids are 18 so they too can go to her.

March 9th, 2012
Not for me
I was hospitalized for a life threatening condition and after leaving the hospital, had some lab work done. I called the office every day for 5 days and got no answer on tests or guidance of any kind. I had to see another doctor for answers. I don't need somebody who either can't or won't respond when necessary. No routine tests done during my two years with her. Every time I left her office I felt like I was wasting my time and money.

November 5th, 2011
BAD DOCTOR
i was looking for new primary doctor but she will not be the one she did not do any test or disuss anything with me about my conditions was suppose to call in prescritions before they left office at 12 on fri did not so i cant trust this doctor with my health need a doctor with understanding to thier paientiants needs and not leave someone hanging for the weekend

May 27th, 2011
Doc nice, nursing staff horrible
Dr.Fuentes is nice enough but, she put me on meds that compounded an existing problem. My labs were never posted on her 800 number and when I called her nurse for results 6 weeks later my call was not returned. In total I made 3 phone calls about legitimate concerns that her nurse failed to return.

March 26th, 2011
She is great! very smart, great listener warm and a pleasure, Will definately recommend