Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by David Dopson on Feb 6th, 2014

This review is not so much rating Dr. Fuentes as much as her nurse. My wife went in today to speak with the nurse about some desperately needed prescriptions for me and my wife. The nurse was very rude to my wife and was less than helpful. My wife has for the past two days tried to get the prescriptions from Dr. Fuentes office but had to leave it on the voice mail, but has been unsuccessful. We seem to have difficulty speaking with anyone from the doctor's office because we never hear back from them or they leave a message for us to call back when we get a voice mail again. The nurse led my wife to believe that the prescriptions would be called in to the pharmacist at Winn-Dixie today, as of yet no prescriptions from Dr. Fuentes has been called in to be filled that I desperately need for my diabetes. I asked my wife to request for Dr. Fuentes to please call us personally soon as she could and my wife left her our cell phone and home phone numbers to contact us at. My wife said the nurse tried to tell my wife that she has to know why we needed to have the Dr. to call us so she can tell her, the nurse stated that the Dr. would want to know, My wife told her it was personal, the nurse then changed her attitude towards my wife by being nicer. We really like Dr. Fuentes, but if we can't get the medical attention needs due to a unprofessional nurse, then we may consider finding another doctor. We hope this helps change this situation. William David Dopson 334-991-0609 (cell) any time. 334-819-7945 (Home) anytime after 5:00 p.m. and cell phone

|  Awesome Female Doctor  |  show details
by Patricia Ann Dopson on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Fuentes is an awesome female Doctor, she is a very concern doctor who takes her patients very serious. If she is concern about something she will look deeper into it but if it is nothing wrong she will let you know straight up and for you to move forward. She doesn't baby anyone who doesn't need it,She does this to help her patients find more confident and self esteem to feel better about themselves. She is full of love, support, guidance and respect for her patients. Go Maryluz Fuentez.

by Judy on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr. Fuentes is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is so personable and thorough. She hugs me every time I see her and goes beyond the call of duty for her patients. I HIGHLY recommend her and cannot wait until my kids are 18 so they too can go to her.

|  Not for me  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

I was hospitalized for a life threatening condition and after leaving the hospital, had some lab work done. I called the office every day for 5 days and got no answer on tests or guidance of any kind. I had to see another doctor for answers. I don't need somebody who either can't or won't respond when necessary. No routine tests done during my two years with her. Every time I left her office I felt like I was wasting my time and money.

|  BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

i was looking for new primary doctor but she will not be the one she did not do any test or disuss anything with me about my conditions was suppose to call in prescritions before they left office at 12 on fri did not so i cant trust this doctor with my health need a doctor with understanding to thier paientiants needs and not leave someone hanging for the weekend

|  Doc nice, nursing staff horrible  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr.Fuentes is nice enough but, she put me on meds that compounded an existing problem. My labs were never posted on her 800 number and when I called her nurse for results 6 weeks later my call was not returned. In total I made 3 phone calls about legitimate concerns that her nurse failed to return.

Mar 26th, 2011

She is great! very smart, great listener warm and a pleasure, Will definately recommend