Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Dr Fuentes show details Dr Fuentes
by Ken Engleson on Jan 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor and health professional.

Awesome Female Doctor show details Awesome Female Doctor
by Patricia Ann Dopson on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Fuentes is an awesome female Doctor, she is a very concern doctor who takes her patients very serious. If she is concern about something she will look deeper into it but if it is nothing wrong she will let you know straight up and for you to move forward. She doesn't baby anyone who doesn't need it,She does this to help her patients find more confident and self esteem to feel better about themselves. She is full of love, support, guidance and respect for her patients. Go Maryluz Fuentez.

by Judy on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr. Fuentes is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is so personable and thorough. She hugs me every time I see her and goes beyond the call of duty for her patients. I HIGHLY recommend her and cannot wait until my kids are 18 so they too can go to her.

Not for me show details Not for me
Mar 9th, 2012

I was hospitalized for a life threatening condition and after leaving the hospital, had some lab work done. I called the office every day for 5 days and got no answer on tests or guidance of any kind. I had to see another doctor for answers. I don't need somebody who either can't or won't respond when necessary. No routine tests done during my two years with her. Every time I left her office I felt like I was wasting my time and money.

BAD DOCTOR show details BAD DOCTOR
Nov 5th, 2011

i was looking for new primary doctor but she will not be the one she did not do any test or disuss anything with me about my conditions was suppose to call in prescritions before they left office at 12 on fri did not so i cant trust this doctor with my health need a doctor with understanding to thier paientiants needs and not leave someone hanging for the weekend

Doc nice, nursing staff horrible show details Doc nice, nursing staff horrible
May 27th, 2011

Dr.Fuentes is nice enough but, she put me on meds that compounded an existing problem. My labs were never posted on her 800 number and when I called her nurse for results 6 weeks later my call was not returned. In total I made 3 phone calls about legitimate concerns that her nurse failed to return.

Mar 26th, 2011

She is great! very smart, great listener warm and a pleasure, Will definately recommend