Overall Review

2.6

June 7th, 2012
We waited over an hour for our appt. with Dr. Herchline. Once in the room, this Dr. was very rushed and non-willing to discuss any of my concerns for my baby. She brushed off my questions and seemed more interested in quoting the obvious than answering my valid concerns and questions. She was very condescending! Most damaging is that she brushed off a large concern about a health issue we had been seeing with my daughter. Fast forward a couple of months and my little girl is now in phsyical therapy for this same issue that Dr Herchline brushed off as non important. I wonder if we could have avoided this costly, painful treatment for my daughter if we had started intervening earlier. Please avoid this Dr. unless you are interested in being pushed through the "assembly line". I am not only disappointed but am angry with the care we received from her.

February 24th, 2012
My son dislikes going to the doctor and she has always been very good with calming him down and making him comfortable. She always makes sure all of our questions are answered before she goes. Recommend.

November 22nd, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Herchline. She is really good with young children and always asks if I have questions. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.I feel very comfortable with her care.