A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marylynn Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marylynn Ritter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ritter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- King S Daughters Hospital
- Darnall Army Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marylynn Ritter MD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marylynn Ritter practice?
- Dr. Marylynn Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Marylynn Ritter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Pathologists.