Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marymer Perales
Dr. Marymer Perales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Perales is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marymer Perales has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marymer Perales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Ameeta Lall
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Shannon Cohen
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Richard Poehlein
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0.56 mi43