A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marypat Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marypat Clements is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marypat Clements, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Clements has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marypat Clements DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marypat Clements practice?
- Dr. Marypat Clements has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marypat Clements practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Rheumatologists.