A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzena Bona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzena Bona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bona graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Bona has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marzena M. Bona practice?
Dr. Marzena Bona practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.