A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzena Krawiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzena Krawiec, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krawiec graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Krawiec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzena Eugenia Krawiec MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marzena E. Krawiec practice?
- Dr. Marzena Krawiec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marzena Krawiec practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Denver Pediatricians.