Internists
BWC -Internal Medicine Center
1051 Country Club Rd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
252-937-4084
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

I had a bit of a wait to see her, but I find that is typical these days when going to the doctor. Dr. Laszewski was thorough, easy to talk to and she took time to listen. I have recommended her to others.

|  Three Strikes You're Out  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2010

I was initially excited about finding my first primary care female physician. That feeling quickly fizzled when Dr. Laszewski walked into the room. She brought the chill of winter with her. She was not at all what I expected or used to in a physician especially one you meet for the first time. Her greeting was cold and impersonal. No small talk, no hi how are you, or what brings you here today. She immediately asked all the medical history questions on the paper and did not wait for complete answers, cut me off when I tried to answered as though there were no grey areas; either it is a yes or no or she just moved on to the next question. She offended me by asking me why did I not find a doctor in the town between mine and hers as if she did not want me there. I wish now I had done that. She ended all her sarcastic remarks with "I'm just saying...." She is not a good listner and acts as though she does not care anyway, she did not look me in my eye and she tried to force drugs on me instead of trying to find out what the problems are. She knew at one point she offended me because she even asked me if she did. Being polite I said no, now I wish I had walked out and never went back. After the first visit I believe I must have had some type of anxiety attack because I literally became ill on the way home and barely made it there. After a few days I thought we may have just got off on the wrong foot so I kept my follow-up appt. I really needed treatment or I would not have. Again, nothing changed. By now I know it is not me...she is just that way. As a last attempt to do the right thing, I kept my next follow-up, and it is my last. I left asking for copies of all the records thus far. I waited 90 minutes to be seen and when she got there she spent less than 5 min in the room with me not addressing any of my concerns; only wanted to know if I took all those drugs she gave me; she did not want to discuss if I did or didn't and if not why. In my opinion she is heartless and souless and cold as a fish. Dr. Laszewski, may you be extended the same compassion and concern you extended to me...none.