A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzena Odorczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marzena Odorczuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odorczuk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Odorczuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Wayne General Hospital, Wayne, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzena Odorczuk MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marzena Odorczuk practice?
- Dr. Marzena Odorczuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Marzena Odorczuk practices Internal Medicine near Totowa, NJ.
See Totowa Internists.