A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzenna Senktas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marzenna Senktas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzenna Senktas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Senktas graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Senktas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzenna Janina Senktas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marzenna J. Senktas practice?
- Dr. Marzenna Senktas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marzenna Senktas practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.