A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzenna Senktas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marzenna Senktas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senktas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senktas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzenna Senktas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Senktas graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Senktas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzenna Janina Senktas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marzenna J. Senktas practice?
- Dr. Marzenna Senktas has 1 office location.
Dr. Marzenna Senktas practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.