A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzi Asadifar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzi Asadifar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asadifar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Asadifar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asadifar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marzi Asadifar practice?
Dr. Marzi Asadifar practices Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Internists.