A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzi Asadifar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marzi Asadifar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asadifar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Asadifar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzi Asadifar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marzi Asadifar practice?
- Dr. Marzi Asadifar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marzi Asadifar practices Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Internists.