A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzia Leacche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marzia Leacche is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leacche graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Leacche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzia Leacche MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marzia Leacche practice?
- Dr. Marzia Leacche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marzia Leacche practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.