Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marzia Leacche
Dr. Marzia Leacche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Leacche is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville. She speaks English.
Dr. Marzia Leacche has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marzia Leacche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Asghar Khaghani
Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi45
Dr. Jon Schram
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Marc Schlatter
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi33