A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marzia Leacche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marzia Leacche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leacche
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leacche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Leacche graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Leacche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marzia Leacche MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marzia Leacche practice?
- Dr. Marzia Leacche has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marzia Leacche practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Nashville, TN.
See Worcester Surgeons.