Dr. Marzieh Salehi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marzieh Salehi?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 9th, 2010

Not the expert as she claims to be

Dr. Salehi obviously isn't an expert in PCOS as she claims. I found several discrepancies with what she said and what I found in the literature. She was not well versed in recent clinical trials and lacked the required knowledge of PCOS in order to treat me. After she took me off most of my medications (except metformin) to determine my "baseline", her office would not fit me into her schedule when I was having problems. Then she stated that I don't have the syndrome when I had all the symptoms except obesity before I started taking metformin 5 years ago... including an ultrasound showing the characteristic ovarian cysts "string of pearls" consistent with PCOS. She also stated that since my cycle was regular now, I did not have PCOS. I am on metformin which is used as a fertility drug in PCOS patients! And she forgot to test my testosterone levels which are a crucial component of PCOS. I do not recommend her to anyone seeking treatment for PCOS.

August 12th, 2016