A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masad Arbid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masad Arbid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbid graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arbid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masad Isa Arbid MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Masad I. Arbid practice?
- Dr. Masad Arbid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Masad Arbid practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.