Dr. Masahide Kanayama MD Patient Reviews

3.9

November 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
Dr Kanayama is the best ! He's so caring and helpful! Highly recommend him!!!

November 21st, 2016
So grateful for a doctor like you !
Dr Kanayama is a life saver! I've suffered from endometriosis since my teen years... I am finally living a beautiful pain-free life...I can't thank Dr Kanyama and his team enough for helping me live again !

October 26th, 2016
Gave me back my life
I cannot express what you have done for me and the gratitude that I will forever feel for meeting you. You gave me back my life and allowed me to be a teenager again. I suffered since I was 13 and struggled to college even at times thought about ending my life. when my mom found you, the first thing I thought was another doctor and I really didn't want to go. however, when I met you I felt this calming feeling and you told me that the pain wasn't in my head and that you understood my suffering and that you would make it go away. After the surgery, I was able to go back to school and hang out with my friends and enjoy life again. Your words will never be forgotten because you made the pain go away and you gave me life. Forever grateful. You are a GIFT.

June 28th, 2016
Tears Of Joy
I got my daughter back. What my family went through, all of the pain and suffering was unreal. I want to thank Dr. Kanayama and his blessed hands for helping my daughter and making her smile again. Words cannot express the joy I feel. Also Sabrina you will forever be family. We will never forget how you helped us and what you did for us.

March 30th, 2016
Loving Life
I'm alive again. If this is what it feels like to be living I have never been happier. Finding Dr Kanayama was the biggest blessing in the world. I have never been this grateful.

March 23rd, 2016
Skip the OB/GYN and RUN to Dr. Kanayama for endometriosis. Wish I went to him first. Amazing.

February 12th, 2016
Brilliant- Best Doctor By Far
Dr. Kanayama is a brilliant surgeon and the most caring physician. He has given me back something that i thought was stolen for me. Thank you Dr. Kanyama for restoring my faith and giving me back my quality of life. I cannot express to you how grateful me and my family are to have found you.

August 3rd, 2015
Excited
Just left the office of Dr. Kanayama's and was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise. I am scheduled for surgery and excited to get my life back. Thank God i found him.

May 26th, 2015
On Top Of the World
I feel like I am on TOP of the World. I feel human again. Thank you Dr. K. The best thing was making the decision to have surgery. You gave me the ease and trust I needed to make this all possible. I cannot tell you how great I feel. I wish I can do for you what you have done for me. May God Bless you for all of your work, I truly appreciate you as my doctor and surgeon.

April 15th, 2015
Amazing man!
Dr. Kanayama changed my life! He is brilliant. His waits are long, but it's because he takes his time with his patients. Well worth the wait. His only downside is that he doesn't take insurance. If you don't have a good amount of disposable income, or good out-of-network benefits, you won't be able to afford his services.

February 18th, 2015
Best Endometriosis Specialist
Dr Kanayama not only saved my uterus but he gave me my life back . I just visited Dr Kanayama for my yearly exam to make sure my Endo is not back and my exam was perfect. I Had my surgery in 2009 and still feel great. It's put peace in my mind to have Dr Kanayama take care of me. He is the only one I trust. Best Endometriosis specialist by far.

January 9th, 2015
Brilliant
Brilliant Endometriosis Specialist. Six months post op and I feel like I can conquer the world. You restored my faith in the healthcare system. Thank you Dr K I am forever grateful to you , so is my family. They finally got their daughter back.