Dr. Masahide Kanayama MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
True Specialist
Best Visit Ever. His knowledge of Endometriosis brought tears to my eyes. I finally got the information I needed to move forward and get the correct treatment. Never been happier.

April 8th, 2017
Changed my Life
Tears are filling my eyes as I write this review. I got my life back I feel like me again. At one point in my life I didn't think that would ever be possible. I felt like I lost myself. God bless you Dr Kanayama , you and your staff mean the world to me. I can not express enough what you have done for me but every morning when I wake up I smile. Best Endometriosis specialist ever

February 21st, 2017
Best Endometriosis Specialist
He not only gave me hope he gave me my happiness back. Best Endometriosis Specialist and Best Surgeon. Highly Recommend this doctor. I can breathe again and enjoy my life again. Thank You for everything.

February 20th, 2017
One of the best doctors
Dr Kanayama is the absolute best doctor

November 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
Dr Kanayama is the best ! He's so caring and helpful! Highly recommend him!!!

November 21st, 2016
So grateful for a doctor like you !
Dr Kanayama is a life saver! I've suffered from endometriosis since my teen years... I am finally living a beautiful pain-free life...I can't thank Dr Kanyama and his team enough for helping me live again !

October 26th, 2016
Gave me back my life
I cannot express what you have done for me and the gratitude that I will forever feel for meeting you. You gave me back my life and allowed me to be a teenager again. I suffered since I was 13 and struggled to college even at times thought about ending my life. when my mom found you, the first thing I thought was another doctor and I really didn't want to go. however, when I met you I felt this calming feeling and you told me that the pain wasn't in my head and that you understood my suffering and that you would make it go away. After the surgery, I was able to go back to school and hang out with my friends and enjoy life again. Your words will never be forgotten because you made the pain go away and you gave me life. Forever grateful. You are a GIFT.

June 28th, 2016
Tears Of Joy
I got my daughter back. What my family went through, all of the pain and suffering was unreal. I want to thank Dr. Kanayama and his blessed hands for helping my daughter and making her smile again. Words cannot express the joy I feel. Also Sabrina you will forever be family. We will never forget how you helped us and what you did for us.

March 31st, 2016
Loving Life
I'm alive again. If this is what it feels like to be living I have never been happier. Finding Dr Kanayama was the biggest blessing in the world. I have never been this grateful.

March 24th, 2016
Skip the OB/GYN and RUN to Dr. Kanayama for endometriosis. Wish I went to him first. Amazing.

February 12th, 2016
Brilliant- Best Doctor By Far
Dr. Kanayama is a brilliant surgeon and the most caring physician. He has given me back something that i thought was stolen for me. Thank you Dr. Kanyama for restoring my faith and giving me back my quality of life. I cannot express to you how grateful me and my family are to have found you.

August 3rd, 2015
Excited
Just left the office of Dr. Kanayama's and was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise. I am scheduled for surgery and excited to get my life back. Thank God i found him.