Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masahiro Yoshida
Dr. Masahiro Yoshida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Yoshida is affiliated with UPMC South Side, UPMC Horizon and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. He speaks English.
Dr. Masahiro Yoshida has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Masahiro Yoshida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. John Adkins
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi48
Dr. George Gittes
Pediatrics, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi28
Dr. David Hackam
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15