A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masanori Ichise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masanori Ichise is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichise
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ichise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masanori Ichise, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichise graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ichise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masanori Ichise MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Masanori Ichise practice?
- Dr. Masanori Ichise has 1 office location.
Dr. Masanori Ichise practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.