A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masanori Ichise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masanori Ichise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichise
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ichise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masanori Ichise, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichise graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ichise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masanori Ichise MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Masanori Ichise practice?
- Dr. Masanori Ichise has 1 office location.
Dr. Masanori Ichise practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.