A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masao Yanagida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masao Yanagida is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanagida
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanagida Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masao Yanagida, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanagida graduated from Stony Brook University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masao Yanagida MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masao Yanagida practice?
- Dr. Masao Yanagida has 1 office location.
Dr. Masao Yanagida practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.