A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masao Yanagida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanagida
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Yanagida Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masao Yanagida, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanagida graduated from Stony Brook University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masao Yanagida MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masao Yanagida practice?
- Dr. Masao Yanagida has 1 office location.
Dr. Masao Yanagida practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.