A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masataka Kawana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawana
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masataka Kawana MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masataka Kawana practice?
- Dr. Masataka Kawana has 1 office location.
Dr. Masataka Kawana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.