A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masayasu Kihira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayasu Kihira is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayasu Kihira, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kihira graduated from Nagoya City Univ, Mizuho-Ku, Nagoya, Japan.
Dr. Kihira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Northside Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masayasu Kihira MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masayasu Kihira practice?
- Dr. Masayasu Kihira has 1 office location.
Dr. Masayasu Kihira practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.