A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masayo Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayo Watanabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayo Watanabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Watanabe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watanabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masayo Watanabe practice?
Dr. Masayo Watanabe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Kansas City, MO.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Oncologists, and Mesa Hematologists.