Learn more about Dr. Masayo Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayo Watanabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayo Watanabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watanabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masayo Watanabe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Masayo Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Masayo Watanabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masayo Watanabe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Oncologists, and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.