Learn more about Dr. Masayo Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayo Watanabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayo Watanabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watanabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masayo Watanabe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Masayo Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Masayo Watanabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masayo Watanabe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Oncologists, and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.