Learn more about Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazahaya
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kazahaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practice?
- Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.