Learn more about Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazahaya
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kazahaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practice?
- Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.