A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazahaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practice?
Dr. Masayuki Kazahaya practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.