A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mashallah Ezzati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mashallah Ezzati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezzati
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezzati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezzati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ezzati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medfield State Hospital, Medfield, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mashallah ---------------- Ezzati MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mashallah -. Ezzati practice?
- Dr. Mashallah Ezzati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mashallah Ezzati practices General Practice near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest General Practitioners.