A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mashallah Moshrefzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mashallah Moshrefzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moshrefzadeh
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Moshrefzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshrefzadeh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshrefzadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mashallah M Moshrefzadeh MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mashallah M. Moshrefzadeh practice?
- Dr. Mashallah Moshrefzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mashallah Moshrefzadeh practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Primary Care Doctors and Sun City Internists.